It’s already that time again! Get that crockpot out and ready for these back to school slow cooker dinners!
Do you have a hard time figuring out what to make for dinner every night? It’s time to get back into the routine of school again, why not make dinner something to look forward to.
I have been doing this blog for over 6 years and had the time to make a big collection of recipes that are tried and true. Though there may be a few recipes your kids may not like I think you will find a few they will love!
I broke these recipes down into three categories; chicken, beef and pork. Put a few of these recipes on the menu for
Does your family love chicken? Try one of these easy chicken recipes:
- Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken – Yes, I ‘m giving you a recipe for plain chicken, but imagine the possibilities! Salads, tacos, casseroles and more can be made with this chicken.
- Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken Spaghetti – Forget boring pasta night with this recipe!
- Slow Cooker Ranch Chicken and Red Potatoes – Who doesn’t love ranch flavor on everything?
- Slow Cooker Garlic Butter Chicken and Pasta – This pasta is kid-friendly!
- Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Casserole – You will love this one-pot meal.
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Gravy – Perfect comfort food, great with mashed potatoes.
- Slow Cooker Crack Chicken – This meal is very decadent, we love this over rice.
- Slow Cooker Cilantro Lime Chicken Fajitas – This meal will make you feel like your dining out!
Family favorite Slow Cooker Beef Recipes:
- Slow Cooker Pepper Steak – This meal has peppers and onions in an Asian inspired sauce.
- Slow Cooker Tater Tot Casserole – Tater tots, ground beef and green beans in a creamy sauce.
- Slow Cooker Garlic Beer French Dips – The alcohol cooks out of this, so safe for the kids. Pile this meat on french bread, add swiss cheese and dip in the Au jus from the slow cooker.
Slow CookerClassic Pot Roast Dinner – All this mealneeds is a bag of dinner rolls for serving, the gravy is made at the same time as the roast and vegetables.
- Slow Cooker Meatloaf and Baked Potatoes – The meatloaf and baked potatoes are cooked at the same time!
- Slow Cooker V8 Chili – this chili is packed with vegetables from the V8 vegetable juice.
Here are my go-to Slow Cooker Pork recipes that we love:
- Slow Cooker Ham and Beans – this recipe is
a classicand wonderful with cornbread.
- Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Ribs – A unique recipe for country-style ribs.
- Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Sesame Pork Loin – Pork loin cooked in a brown sugar sesame sauce. Pair this with white rice and a salad.
- Slow Cooker Baby Back Ribs – These ribs are coated in a homemade rub and slow-cooked to perfection.
- Slow Cooker Baked Potato Soup – This recipe makes a big batch, tastes even better the next day.
- Slow Cooker Cuban Pork – This roast has a citrus and garlic flavor,
greatrecipe if you want a change from barbecue pork.
First Published: 08/09/2015