Make this easy Slow Cooker Vegetarian Chili for meatless Monday and you won’t miss the meat!
My Slow Cooker Vegetarian Chili turned out great! I used my favorite classic chili ingredients, I could not add zucchini or mushrooms, it just wouldn’t be chili to me. I fed this to my husband, and I didn’t mean to be secretive, but apparently, he didn’t hear me say it was vegetarian chili. He gobbled it down, and afterward, when I mentioned how I didn’t miss the meat in the chili, he replied “there was no meat in it? I couldn’t tell!”.
If you aren’t vegetarian, I think you will still love this Chili. I plan on making it on a meatless Monday often. I gave 2 jars of this chili to my neighbor Nikki and she loved it too.
- Slow Cooker- 6 quart or larger
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper diced
- 1 poblano pepper diced
- 1 small red onion diced
- 29 oz. Mexican style stewed tomatoes
- 30 oz. pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 cups V8 juice
- 4 Tbsp. Chili powder
- 1½ tsp. turmeric powder
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- ½ tsp. pepper
- sharp white cheddar cheese shredded
- sliced avocado
- Place everything into the slow cooker. I use a butter knife and cut up the stewed tomatoes right in the slow cooker, being careful not to scrape the slow cooker with the knife. Stir. Cover and cook on LOW for 8-10 hours.
- Serve topped with avocado and cheese if desired.
Try another one of my other Slow Cooker Chili Recipes next week!
- Slow Cooker V8 Chili
- Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Chicken Chili
- Slow Cooker Texas No Bean Chili
- Slow Cooker Beef Enchilada Chili
- Slow Cooker Venison Chili
- Slow Cooker Chipotle Turkey Chili
- Slow Cooker Steakhouse Chili
- Slow Cooker Memphis Chili
- Slow Cooker White Chicken Poblano Chili
- Slow Cooker Copycat Wendy’s Chili
- Slow Cooker Low Carb Beef and Bacon Chili