Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Country Style Ribs are easy to make and are sweet and tender.
I found this recipe inside of a vintage Pillsbury cookbook. It was originally a grill recipe, then an oven recipe and I had to try it in the slow cooker. It worked so well! It’s a great way to serve pork that isn’t a barbecue sauce recipe, it has a sweet and tangy sauce. We served this with mashed potatoes and loved it!
These ribs are worth making! I will be making these again soon, they are good enough to serve to company. Have a great week.
Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Country Style Ribs
- 4 lbs. country style pork ribs (you can use less or more, will work fine)
- 10.5 oz. Campbell's tomato soup (do not add water)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. worcestershire sauce
Slow Cooker Size:
- 5 quart or larger
- Add the soup, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, worcestershire sauce to the slow cooker. Stir until combined.
- Add the ribs to the sauce and turn them in them so they are coated with the sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours.
- When the cooking time is done, degrease the sauce. I do this by laying paper towels over the sauce and lift up. The grease will stick to the paper towels.
- Serve and enjoy!