Easy Dump and go recipes are my favorite way to make a quick slow cooker recipe and be out the door in a hurry.
Dump and Go Slow Cooker Recipes to get you out the door quicker in the morning! These easy recipes require no browning of the meat, so no extra dirty pot in the morning!
Should I brown the meat before adding it to the slow cooker?
What’s great about dump and go slow cooker recipes is you don’t need to brown the meat. I don’t like to dirty an extra pan when I’m in a hurry.
It’s perfectly fine not to brown your meat in the slow cooker though you can if you have time and prefer to do it.
Some say it adds extra flavor to brown the meat first but I can’t taste a real difference. I make dinner almost every night of the week and it’s nice to have a few recipes that are more hands-off.
Here are my favorite 25 Dump and Go Slow Cooker Recipes:
- Slow Cooker Root Beer Chicken – The Magical Slow Cooker
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tetrazzini – The Magical Slow Cooker
- Seasoned Chicken, Green Beans and Potatoes – The Magical Slow Cooker
- Slow Cooker Ham and Cheese Soup – Real Housemoms
- Slow Cooker Tuscan Chicken Stew – Sweet Peas and Saffron
If you have no extra time in the morning to be chopping vegetables, I often chop the vegetables the night before and put in them a ziplock bag. If you want to cut potatoes ahead of time, I suggest putting them in the ziplock bag with water to cover so they won’t brown. Drain the water off in the morning.
- Slow Cooker Pepper Steak – The Magical Slow Cooker
- Slow Cooker Beef and Broccoli – Renee’s Kitchen Adventures
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Gravy – The Magical Slow Cooker
- Slow Cooker Beef Brisket – Life is but a Dish
- Slow Cooker Turkey and Brown Rice Soup – The Magical Slow Cooker
When I’m headed out the door in the morning I just dump all the ingredients in the slow cooker, set the time and go! I think you will find a few recipes that will become favorites.
- Slow Cooker Easy Pot Roast Dinner – The Magical Slow Cooker
- Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili – Spicy Southern Kitchen
- Crock Pot Split Pea Soup – Family Fresh Meals
- Crock Pot Pork Chops and Stuffing – Recipes that Crock
- Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken Tater Tot Casserole– The Country Cook
- Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Casserole – The Magical Slow Cooker
- Slow Cooker Chicken Curry – The Magical Slow Cooker
- Slow Cooker Poblano Chicken – Real Housemoms
- Slow Cooker Ham and Bean Pot – The Midnight Baker
- Crock Pot Coke Chicken – Christy Jordan’s Southern Plate
- Slow Cooker Maine Corn Chowder – The Magical Slow Cooker
- Slow Cooker Steakhouse Chili – The Magical Slow Cooker
- Crock Pot Beer Chicken – Funny is Family
- Slow Cooker Louisiana Cajun-Style Ribs – The Magical Slow Cooker
- Slow Cooker Cilantro Lime Chicken Fajitas – The Magical Slow Cooker
Sides to serve with dump slow cooker recipes:
These recipes certainly are easy but some do need sides with them, here are my suggested side dishes:
- steamed white rice (use a rice cooker!)
- dinner rolls and butter
- salad mix and dressing
- corn chips for the Mexican and chili recipes
- steam in the bag veggies
- cornbread (use a mix such as Krusteaz)
First Published 02/13/2016