Simple Slow Cooker Chicken Curry has just 2 ingredients but full of flavor.
I’ve wanted to make a Slow Cooker Chicken Curry for months now. If you know me I love easy recipes. So I made a super easy Chicken Curry, just a jar of curry sauce, and a pound of cubed up raw chicken, on low for 8 hours. How easy is that?
The Brand of Curry sauce I used was “Patak’s”, I used the Mild Curry, but they have so many to choose from, Mango Curry, Tikka Marsala, Butter Chicken Curry, Hot and Spicy, I can’t wait to try the others!
The sauce was amazing! After the sauce cooked all day with the chicken, the sauce was still thick and creamy. I served the Slow Cooker Chicken Curry over rice, with veggies on the side. I thought about adding veggies to the slow cooker, but I didn’t want my chicken curry to turn into a soup, or the veggies to turn mushy, so I just steamed some squash on the side.
- Slow Cooker – 3 quart or larger
- 1 lb. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts cut into 1 inch cubes
- 15 oz. jar Patak’s Simmer Sauce any kind that sounds good, I used Mild Curry
- Cooked Rice for serving
- Steamed Veggies for serving
- Cilantro for serving
- Add Chicken and Sauce to your Slow Cooker.
- Cook on LOW for 8 hours.
- Serve over rice, top with cilantro. Serve with steamed veggies on the side.