Easy Dump and go recipes are my favorite way to make a quick slow cooker recipe and be out the door in a hurry.
Dump and Go Slow Cooker Recipes to get you out the door quicker in the morning! These easy recipes require no browning of the meat, so no extra dirty pot in the morning!
Should I brown the meat before adding it to the slow cooker?
What’s great about dump and go slow cooker recipes is you don’t need to brown the meat. I don’t like to dirty an extra pan when I’m in a hurry.
It’s perfectly fine not to brown your meat in the slow cooker though you can if you have time and prefer to do it.
Some say it adds extra flavor to brown the meat first but I can’t taste a real difference. I make dinner almost every night of the week and it’s nice to have a few recipes that are more hands-off.
Here are my favorite 25 Dump and Go Slow Cooker Recipes:
- Slow Cooker Root Beer Chicken – The Magical Slow Cooker
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tetrazzini – The Magical Slow Cooker
- Seasoned Chicken, Green Beans and Potatoes – The Magical Slow Cooker
- Slow Cooker Ham and Cheese Soup – Real Housemoms
- Slow Cooker Tuscan Chicken Stew – Sweet Peas and Saffron
If you have no extra time in the morning to be chopping vegetables, I often chop the vegetables the night before and put in them a ziplock bag. If you want to cut potatoes ahead of time, I suggest putting them in the ziplock bag with water to cover so they won’t brown. Drain the water off in the morning.
- Slow Cooker Pepper Steak – The Magical Slow Cooker
- Slow Cooker Beef and Broccoli – Renee’s Kitchen Adventures
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Gravy – The Magical Slow Cooker
- Slow Cooker Beef Brisket – Life is but a Dish
- Slow Cooker Turkey and Brown Rice Soup – The Magical Slow Cooker
When I’m headed out the door in the morning I just dump all the ingredients in the slow cooker, set the time and go! I think you will find a few recipes that will become favorites.
- Slow Cooker Easy Pot Roast Dinner – The Magical Slow Cooker
- Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili – Spicy Southern Kitchen
- Crock Pot Split Pea Soup – Family Fresh Meals
- Crock Pot Pork Chops and Stuffing – Recipes that Crock
- Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken Tater Tot Casserole– The Country Cook
- Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Casserole – The Magical Slow Cooker
- Slow Cooker Chicken Curry – The Magical Slow Cooker
- Slow Cooker Poblano Chicken – Real Housemoms
- Slow Cooker Ham and Bean Pot – The Midnight Baker
- Crock Pot Coke Chicken – Christy Jordan’s Southern Plate
- Slow Cooker Maine Corn Chowder – The Magical Slow Cooker
- Slow Cooker Steakhouse Chili – The Magical Slow Cooker
- Crock Pot Beer Chicken – Funny is Family
- Slow Cooker Louisiana Cajun-Style Ribs – The Magical Slow Cooker
- Slow Cooker Cilantro Lime Chicken Fajitas – The Magical Slow Cooker
Sides to serve with dump slow cooker recipes:
These recipes certainly are easy but some do need sides with them, here are my suggested side dishes:
- steamed white rice (use a rice cooker!)
- dinner rolls and butter
- salad mix and dressing
- corn chips for the Mexican and chili recipes
- steam in the bag veggies
- cornbread (use a mix such as Krusteaz)
First Published 02/13/2016
Joe Fields says
Thanks Sarah for the great recipes. I enjoy and regularily use your cook book and weekly recipes. Having just lost my wife I am under pressure to get good recipes with some variety. My old 12 or so are getting quite old. It is nice to have an angel looking over my shoulder
Sarah Olson says
I’m so sorry Joe! I think you’ll find some good recipes here to try.
Ann crump says
Please sent me really good recipes with hamburger meats
Sarah Olson says
Here are my ground beef recipes: https://www.themagicalslowcooker.com/category/ground-beef/
Lenore Hatch says
I would like to see more low fat, healthy slow cooker recipes. Thank you, Lenore Hatch
Ann Gentile says
Hi I have a 3.5 at slow cooker and looking for recipes for my slow cooker
Sarah Olson says
You could try to cut the recipes in half.
Sarah, are you the one who posted a slow cooker recipe for bone-in pork chops with penne added in? It was like a fast dump recipe. I cannot find it anywhere now and don’t remember all the ingredients, It had a can of tomato sauce and another tomato product as well as water, The chops were seared prior to being put in the cooker. If you can help me with this recipe,I would be so thankful.
Lois Winters says
Thank you for these wonderful ideas. I’ll use them for sure.
Brilliant! Can’t wait to try these recipesThks a lot
BARBARA CHASE says
Thank you for researching and creating these!!! I HATE to brown meat or veggies ahead of time! Awesome list!!
Matt Pankey says
These look fantastic. I can’t wait to try several of them.
Sandi Neal says
That’s the kind of recipes I need!! Can’t wait to try them!!
I’m excited to try these bum also excited to hear how your book-signing and tv stuff went! I would like to receive your big posts, but can’t find the sign-up option anywhere. Thanks! J@jriccienergy.com
Grandma Kc says
Thank you for the great list!
Recipes are quick and easy. Haven’t tried them all yet. my only downer on your website is the very annoying “build a bear ad that pops up on every recipe” Looking forward to more recipes
Great list, Sarah! I am sharing on FB and Twitter!
Blair Lonergan says
Pinned! Recipes like these are SUCH lifesavers. Thanks for the new ideas!
Thanks for including us!
Thanks these sound so good and easy can’t wait to try some Thanks again keep them coming