Serve this unique Candy Corn Hot Chocolate for your little ones after trick or treating. This cocoa would even be fun for an adult Halloween party!
October is my favorite month of the year, though in Oregon this year it has been very hot still.
I’m hoping the rain will stay away until after Halloween. I have started to plan my Halloween party, and I know the kids will love this hot chocolate!
How to make Candy Corn Hot Chocolate:
- This cocoa recipe is simple to throw together, it only takes 3 simple ingredients: whole milk, white chips, and candy corn.
- Add all the ingredients to the slow cooker. Stir.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 hours. Stir every 30 minutes.
I use ghost Peeps for the marshmallows, but regular marshmallows or whipped cream can be used instead.
Other great candy corn recipes to make:
Slow Cooker Candy Corn Hot Chocolate
- 1/2 gallon whole milk
- 11 oz. white chip morsels
- 2 cups candy corn
Opitional Toppings for Serving
- whipped cream
- ghost peeps
- Add the milk, white chips, and candy corn.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 hours, stirring every 30 minutes.
- Serve topped with whipped cream, marshmallows, and/or ghost peeps.
Nutrition info is auto-generated. This information is an estimate; if you are on a special diet, please use your own calculations.
First Published: 10/05/2015