Love eggnog? Make this big batch of Slow Cooker Eggnog Lattes for your next holiday party.
This recipe for Slow Cooker Eggnog Lattes is a fun and different way to serve a group of people a hot beverage other than hot cocoa. Perfect for a holiday get-together or work parties. My inspiration for this recipe came after I made my Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice Lattes, check out that recipe too!
How to make Egg Nog Lattes for a Crowd:
You will need:
- Eggnog – 1/2 gallon
- Freshly brewed coffee – 4 cups (I use Starbuck’s Pike Place)
- Vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon
- Ground nutmeg – 1/2 teaspoon
- Ground cinnamon – 1/8 teaspoon
- Add everything to the slow cooker. Stir.
- Place the lid on the slow cooker. Cook on HIGH for 1- 1 1/2 hours or until hot.
How to serve:
- Serve in Christmas mugs
- Add a cinnamon stick for garnish.
- Top with whipped cream (store-bought or homemade!) Try egg nog whipped cream for more eggnog flavor.
- Sprinkle the whipped cream with nutmeg.
Should I add sugar?
These Slow Cooker Eggnog Lattes don’t need any extra sweetener in my opinion, eggnog can be terribly sweet.
More slow cooker beverages:
- Slow Cooker Apple Cider
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice Lattes
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Apple Cider
- Slow Cooker Mint Hot Chocolate
- Slow Cooker Baileys Hot Chocolate
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate
Slow Cooker Egg Nog Lattes
- Slow Cooker Size: 6-quart or larger
- 1/2 gallon egg nog
- 4 cups hot brewed coffee
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg plus more for garnish
- 1/8 tsp. cinnamon
- whipped cream I used Reddi-Whip
- cinnamon sticks for garnish
- Place the eggnog, brewed coffee, vanilla, nutmeg and cinnamon into the slow cooker, stir well.
- Cover, and cook on HIGH for 1-1 1/2 hours until heated.
- Serve with whipped cream, cinnamon sticks, and nutmeg for garnish.