Slow Cooker Cranberry Pork Loin is slow-cooked tender pork loin with onion soup mix and whole cranberry sauce.
If you love a good pork loin then cooking it in the slow cooker is a must! We love this recipe or honey apple pork loin.
I’m excited to start off the holiday recipes with this slow cooker cranberry pork loin. Normally when you think of putting cranberry with a protein you think turkey, but surprisingly pork goes very well with cranberry!
How to make Slow Cooker Cranberry Pork Loin:
I mix Lipton onion soup mix with the cranberry which helps this dish to taste more savory than sweet.
This is one of those 3 ingredients recipes. I probably didn’t need to even take photos or video of this one, it’s so easy.
I love the vibrant color of the cranberry!
But the vibrant color changes after the recipe has been cooked but still has great cranberry flavor.
I like to cook pork loin for exactly 7 hours, so it is still sliceable.
Can I use homemade cranberry sauce in this recipe?
What to sides to serve with this?
Choose one or more of these options. Think holiday dinner when serving this.
Other great slow cooker pork loin recipes:
- Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Sesame Pork Loin
- Slow Cooker Honey Apple Pork Loin
- Slow Cooker Apple Barbecue Pork Loin
Slow Cooker Cranberry Pork Loin
- Slow Cooker- 6 quart or larger
- 4 lb. pork loin 3-4 lbs
- 14 oz. can whole cranberry sauce
- 1 oz. packet Lipton onion soup mix
- In a small bowl add the cranberry sauce and the onion soup mix, stir until combined.
- Add the pork loin into the slow cooker.
- Pour over the cranberry mixture.
- Cover and cook on low for 7 hours without opening the lid during the cooking time.
- Slice and serve with the sauce in the slow cooker.