Easy Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwiches
This recipe for Easy Slow Cooker Pulled Pork sandwiches, will be your go to, easiest slow cooker recipe of all time. All you do in the morning is put the pork shoulder into the slow cooker, top with sweet baby rays bbq sauce, and a cup of water. Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
I serve this pork on King’s Hawaiian sweet buns, and a packaged coleslaw kit. How easy is that? The amount of buns and bbq sauce you need depends on your size of roast and the amount of people you plan to serve. I made a 1.5 lb roast and it made about 8 sandwiches.
- Slow Cooker- 6 quart or larger
- 1.5 lb or larger pork shoulder or butt
- 1 cup Sweet baby rays bbq sauce (plus more for serving)
- 1 Cup water
- King's brand sweet hawaiian buns or rolls
- 1 packaged coleslaw kit optional prepared as directed on package
- Put pork into slow cooker and add barbecue sauce on top.
- Add 1 cup water
- Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
- Drain juices from slow cooker, some people like to serve the pork with these juices, I think these juices taste sour. Dump them!
- Shred the pork with 2 forks, discard any fat
- Warm some sweet baby rays bbq sauce in the microwave. Add to the shredded pork and mix.
- Put buns cut side down in a dry pan set to medium until brown
- Top buns with pork and coleslaw(optional)
You may also like Slow Cooker Baby Back Ribs