This post is sponsored by Sweet Baby Ray’s®, but all opinions are mine alone.
Slow Cooker Barbecue Bacon Chicken Dip is just what you need for your game day grub!
Hi all! We are in the middle of football season here. Our home team isn’t doing the best, but we still won’t miss a game. I am getting tired of pizza for game nights, way too much pizza lately. I want to share this recipe with you I made with my favorite barbecue sauce, Sweet Baby Ray’s®. Sweet Baby Ray’s® barbecue sauce is the perfect meld of flavors, sweet and tangy. This barbecue sauce is so good in this Barbecue Bacon Chicken Dip, tons of flavor and a perfect amount of sweetness.
For this recipe I start with Sweet Baby Ray’s® original barbecue sauce, bacon, rotisserie chicken, sour cream, cheddar cheese, pepper and onion powder. There are other varieties of Sweet Baby Ray’s® barbecue sauce, you can see them here. I just saw that they have new honey hot barbecue sauce!
I mix that together then add a touch more cheese.
I let that cook for 2 hours on high.
I made garlic bread out of slices from a baguette. Let me tell you that this is the best way ever to serve a dip!
All that creamy cheese with the barbecue sauce along with the garlic bread! Perfect game day food!
I hope you enjoy this recipe! There are so many more recipes like this one over at Sweet Baby Ray’s®. I personally can’t get enough of this sauce and always have a few bottles in m pantry. Have a great week!
- 1 cup Sweet Baby Ray’s Barbecue sauce
- 2.5 cups diced rotisserie chicken
- 1 16-oz. container sour cream
- 3 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese divided
- 8 slices of bacon cooked and sliced
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- more bacon
- sliced green onion
- garlic bread or crackers
Slow Cooker Size:
- 3- quart or larger
- Add everything except 1 cup of the cheese to the slow cooker. Stir gently.
- Sprinkle over remaining cheese.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 hours, without opening the lid during the cooking time.
- Sprinkle the dip with additional bacon and green onion if desired.
- Serve with garlic bread or crackers.