Slow Cooker Taco Dip has only 5 main ingredients but makes the best appetizer!
I absolutely love game food, nachos, dips, hot wings etc. So when I discovered this recipe, I was in heaven! This recipe for slow cooker taco dip is AMAZING! Start by browning and seasoning your hamburger.
Then add these items to your slow cooker with the hamburger: refried beans, sour cream, salsa, and a jar of nacho cheese.
I make slow cooker taco dip when I need to bring a dish for a potluck. Then I know there will be something I like to eat at the potluck, that’s what is important, right?
I call this dip my one of every ingredient dip. I’ve made it so many times, I don’t have to look at the recipe! Have a great week!
Slow Cooker Taco Dip
- Slow Cooker - 5 quart or larger
- 1 lb. ground beef
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- onion powder to taste
- 16 oz. jar of Salsa I use mild pace picante
- 15 oz. jar nacho cheese found on chip aisle
- 16 oz. container sour cream
- 16 oz. can refried beans
- Brown meat in a skillet, add salt pepper, and onion powder. Drain and discard liquid.
- Add meat to slow cooker.
- Add salsa, nacho cheese, sour cream, refried beans to slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 2 hours, or until heated through.
- Turn slow cooker to warm while serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips