Slow Cooker Buffalo Ranch Chicken Dip is ultra creamy and very addicting!
Hi all! Super Bowl is just around the corner and I had to share my latest recipe with you. I have another buffalo dip recipe on the site, though that recipe is much much thicker, you can see that recipe here. I am in love with this ultra creamy recipe, it’s seriously addicting.
Here is the dip before cooking:
And here is the dip after cooking for 2 hours on high. Look at the color difference.
Do you love buffalo chicken recipes? I have another great recipe coming next week, stay tuned! Have a great weekend.
- 1 rotisserie chicken, cut and chop meat, discard bones and skin
- 12 oz. Franks Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
- 16 oz. Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheese, I used sargento 4 cheese blend
- tortilla chips for serving
- carrots and celery for serving
Slow Cooker Size:
- 4 quart or larger
- Add the chicken, hot sauce, ranch, cream cheese and cheddar. Stir.
- Cover and cook for 2 hours on high. Stir 1-2 times during the cooking time, the cheese tends to stick to the edges.
- Serve with tortilla chips, carrots and celery. Enjoy!
You may also like: Slow Cooker Ribs, Potatoes and Sauerkraut