Looking for a decadent game day recipe? This Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Bean dip will be loved by all!
What are your game day plans? My husband always requests some sort of bean dip to take to his brothers. This recipe is very creamy, cheesy and very easy to mix up right in the slow cooker.
In addition to the refried beans I added pinto beans, I know not normal. I wanted a bit of texture in this. I also made a homemade Pico de Gallo (salsa fresco) to spoon over this. That made this dip over the top, but really any salsa would be a great addition to this. If you need a recipe for the salsa, this recipe a Classic Pico de Gallo here is similar to what I made.
I hope you all have a great weekend!
Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Dip
- Slow Cooker – 4 quart or larger
- 16 oz can refried beans
- 15.5 oz. can pinto beans, drained
- 16 oz. sour cream
- 3 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 oz. packet ranch dressing mix
- 2 cups salsa
- Add the refried beans, pinto beans, sour cream, 1 cup of the cheese, and the ranch dressing packet to the slow cooker. Stir and flatten out. Clean up the edges with a paper towel for a cleaner look.
- Sprinkle over the remaining cheese.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 to 2 1/2 hours or until hot and bubbly. Serve with salsa and chips.
How to Video:
Nutrition info is auto-generated. This information is an estimate; if you are on a special diet, please use your own calculations.