It’s not a party unless there’s ooey gooey hot slow cooker artichoke dip! I whipped together this artichoke dip in no time, set the slow cooker for an hour and a half, cleaned up the kitchen and had time to spare before my friends were to arrive!
I flavored this slow cooker artichoke dip with leek soup mix, parmesan cheese, garlic and a touch of lemon juice. I sliced up some fresh french bread, it doesn’t get any easier than that! Serve this straight out of the slow cooker, or in a pretty dish.
I don’t make any other appetizer when I make this dip, this recipe makes plenty, and it’s very filling. Great for christmas parties, and game days.
- 1 8-oz. pkg. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 1.8-oz. pkg. leek soup mix
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 14-oz cans artichokes, drained and chopped
- 1 5-oz. container shredded parmesan cheese, divided
- French bread for serving
- In a large bowl, stir together the cream cheese, sour cream, and mayo. Fold in soup mix, garlic, lemon juice, pepper, artichokes, and half the cheese. Spray a 6-quart slow cooker with non-stick spray, and spread the dip down in an even layer, top with remaining cheese. Cover, and cook on HIGH for 1.5 hours. Serve with soft french bread. Enjoy!