It’s not a party unless there’s ooey-gooey hot slow cooker artichoke dip in the slow cooker. This is one appetizer I never get tired of.
If you are looking for a spinach dip be sure to try my Slow Cooker Spinach Dip recipe.
I whipped together this artichoke dip in no time, set the slow cooker for an hour and a half, cleaned up the kitchen and had time to spare before my friends were to arrive!
I flavored this slow cooker artichoke dip with leek soup mix, parmesan cheese, garlic and a touch of lemon juice. I sliced up some fresh french bread, it doesn’t get any easier than that! Serve this straight out of the slow cooker, or in a pretty dish.
I don’t make any other appetizer when I make this dip, this recipe makes plenty, and it’s very filling. Great for Christmas parties, and game days.
More slow cooker artichoke recipes:
Slow Cooker Artichoke Dip
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1.8 oz. pkg. leek soup mix (Knorr brand) Knorr vegetable soup mix works great too!
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 28 oz. canned artichokes drained and chopped (two 14-oz. cans)
- 5 oz. container shredded parmesan cheese divided
- French bread for serving
- In a large bowl, stir together the cream cheese, sour cream, and mayo.
- Fold in soup mix, garlic, lemon juice, pepper, artichokes, and half the cheese.
- Spray a 4-quart or larger slow cooker with non-stick spray, and spread the dip down in an even layer, top with remaining cheese.
- Cover, and cook on HIGH for 1.5 – 2 hours.
- Serve with soft french bread. Enjoy!
Nutrition info is auto-generated. This information is an estimate; if you are on a special diet, please use your own calculations.