My cookbook is available for pre-order! Yay! You can get your copy here. The book contains everything from breakfast to dessert and helpful time-saving tips!
I’ve got another game day recipe for you today: Slow Cooker Bacon Cheeseburger Dip. This dip has everything that you would have in-between burger buns, minus the lettuce and pickles. I added sour cream to make this dip creamy.
For this dip, I cubed up a package of velveeta and added that and cooked ground beef, crumbled bacon, sour cream, can of diced tomatoes, diced red onion, and Emeril’s Bam Burger Seasoning to a 4-quart (or could be larger) slow cooker. Cooked that on HIGH for 2 hours, stirring occasionally. Serve with ruffled potato chips and/or tortilla chips.
Slow Cooker Bacon Cheeseburger Dip
- Slow Cooker – 4 quart or larger
- 32 oz 2% Velveeta Cheese cubed
- 16 oz sour cream
- 14 oz petite diced tomatoes do not drain
- 12 oz center cut bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 lb. ground beef cooked and drained
- ¼ tsp salt to taste
- ¼ tsp pepper to taste
- ½ cup red onion diced
- 1½ tsp. Emeril’s Bam Burger Seasoning
- potato chips or tortilla chips for serving
- Add everything to a 4-quart or larger slow cooker; stir well.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 hours, or until hot and cheese has melted. Stir occasionally during the cooking time.
- Serve with potato chips or tortilla chips.