Need to cook a small amount of turkey? Try this tender slow cooker turkey breast recipe that includes GRAVY!
For dinner this week I made slow cooker turkey breast and gravy. It had been too long since I had turkey. This recipe is so easy, no fussing with a whole turkey and separate stove-top gravy. The turkey and the gravy cook together.
All I had to do is whip up mashed potatoes and steam green beans for this fabulous meal. I based the gravy in this Slow Cooker Turkey Breast and Gravy recipe from my most popular recipe Slow Cooker Chicken and Gravy.
Need to cook a full turkey breast (both sides)?
Try my other recipe for a full turkey breast in the slow cooker, this one does not have gravy but it is cooked with butter and delicious, see that recipe here: Slow Cooker Full Turkey Breast
Other turkey recipes to try in the slow cooker:
- Slow Cooker Turkey Noodle Soup
- Slow Cooker Cajun 15 Bean Soup with Turkey
- Slow Cooker Chipotle Turkey Chili
- Slow Cooker Spaghetti Squash with Turkey Meat Sauce
Slow Cooker Turkey Breast and Gravy
- Slow Cooker- 6 quart or larger-oval
- 5 lb. Boneless Turkey Breast trimmed; 3-6 lb turkey breast (see notes below)
- 2.5 oz turkey gravy mix two 1.25-oz. packets
- 10.50 oz cream of chicken soup
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- In a medium-sized bowl whisk together the gravy mix, can of soup, water, thyme, and pepper until smooth, pour into the slow cooker.
- Add the turkey breast into the gravy mixture.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 5-6 hours without opening the lid during the cooking time.
- Remove the turkey to a cutting board, allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice the turkey.
- Stir the gravy and serve!