Slow Cooker Pork Chop Stroganoff with fettucine noodles. Let the slow cooker do all the work for these delicious chops and sauce!
This Slow Cooker Pork Chop Stroganoff is very similar to my slow cooker beef stroganoff, why fix a recipe when it’s not broken, right? This recipe starts out with pork gravy packets, water, diced white onion, thyme, pepper and the pork chops, that cooks all day, then the sour cream and noodles are stirred in.
Let me talk about the napkin I have in the photo. The photography class I took a few weeks ago mentioned that flowy linen napkins are the best. Let’s say I tried. Don’t the napkins look like Don Johnson‘s pants? When I first met my husband he had pants that were that linen material AND he had brown loafers to go with them that he wore with NO socks. He would try to pull out that outfit every time we had somewhere fancy to go to. I made the outfit magically disappear after many arguments. And to wonder he was single when I met him.
The sauce that forms when with the gravy and sour cream are mixed together wraps around the fettuccine noodles perfectly! I had no self-control while eating this.
I hope you all enjoy this recipe! Have a great week and I will be back on Friday for the Slow Cooker Freezer Meal of the Month.
- 1.5 lbs. pork chops (I used bone-in thin sliced)
- 2 (0.87-oz.) packets dry pork gravy mix
- 2 cups water
- ½ cup diced white onion
- ½ tsp. dried thyme
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- 1 (16-oz.) container sour cream (add at the end)
- ½ lb. fettuccine noodles, cooked according to package directions (add at the end)
- 6-quart or larger
- In the slow cooker add the gravy packets, water, onion, thyme, and pepper. Blend with a spoon until gravy packets and water are a smooth sauce. Add the pork chops into the sauce,
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours without opening the lid during the cooking time.
- Remove the pork chops on to a plate.
- Stir the sour cream into the gravy. Add the hot drained noodles to the sauce. Stir.
- Add the pork chops back into the slow cooker with sauce and noodles.
- Serve and enjoy!
I used my 6-quart slow cooker for this recipe.
You may also like: Slow Cooker Southwestern Cheesy Chicken Pasta