Slow Cooker Pork Chop Stroganoff with fettuccine noodles. Let the slow cooker do all the work for these delicious chops and sauce!
This Slow Cooker Pork Chop Stroganoff is very similar to my slow cooker beef stroganoff, why fix a recipe when it’s not broken, right? This recipe starts out with pork gravy packets, water, diced white onion, thyme, pepper and the pork chops, that cooks all day, then the sour cream and noodles are stirred in.
The sauce that forms when with the gravy and sour cream are mixed together wraps around the fettuccine noodles perfectly! I had no self-control while eating this.
More pork chop recipes for your slow cooker:
- Slow Cooker Pigs in a Cornfield
- Slow Cooker Sweet Baby Rays Pork Chops and Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Apple Butter Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker Minnesota Pork Chop Casserole
- Slow Cooker Alpine Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker Pork Chop Cacciatore
Slow Cooker Pork Chop Stroganoff
- Slow Cooker- 6 quart or larger
- 1 1/2 lbs. pork chops I used bone-in thin sliced
- 1.74 oz. packets dry pork gravy mix (two .87-oz. packages)
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup diced white onion
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 16 oz. container sour cream (add at the end)
- 1/2 lb. fettuccine noodles cooked according to package directions (add at the end)
- In the slow cooker add the gravy packets, water, onion, thyme, and pepper. Blend with a spoon until gravy packets and water are a smooth sauce. Add the pork chops into the sauce,
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours without opening the lid during the cooking time.
- Remove the pork chops on to a plate.
- Stir the sour cream into the gravy. Add the hot drained noodles to the sauce. Stir.
- Add the pork chops back into the slow cooker with sauce and noodles.
- Serve and enjoy!