Tender stew meat, and self-making decadent sauce that goes great over rice.
This meal is great for a workday since it has an 8 hour cooking time, or perfect for a comforting Sunday Dinner. My daughter Lola loves the meat in this dish, rice not so much. I make her some noodles to go with this.
I hope you enjoy this recipe for Slow Cooker Beef Tips over Rice! It’s sure to please!
More beef with beef stew meat:
- Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
- Best Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- Slow Cooker Steak Burritos
- Slow Cooker Beef Enchilada Chili
- Slow Cooker Beef Enchilada Casserole
- Slow Cooker Smothered Burritos
- Slow Cooker Guinness Beef Stew
Slow Cooker Beef Tips over Rice
- Slow Cooker – 3 quart or larger
- 2 lbs. beef stew meat
- 10.50 oz cream of mushroom soup
- 0.87 oz brown gravy mix
- 1/2 cup water yes that is all this recipe needs
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Steamed rice for serving
- Place the cream of mushroom soup, gravy packet, water, and pepper in the slow cooker, stir until smooth.
- Mix the stew meat into the sauce.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours without opening the lid during the cooking time.
- Stir and ladle the meat and sauce over steamed rice.