All you need to make this easy white chocolate cherry dump cake is a few ingredients! Cake mix, butter, cherries and white chocolate chips come together for the easiest dessert.
How to make cherry dump cake:
- White Cake Mix
- Salted Butter
- Cherry Pie Filling
- White Chocolate Chips
This White Chocolate Cherry Dump cake is a spin on the classic cherry dump cake. I never made a dump cake in my slow cooker before this one, and I’m hooked, the possibilities are endless!
Cherry, pumpkin, peach, blackberry, you name the filling, and it could be a dump cake! A dump cake is just what the name says, you dump everything in your slow cooker, NO STIRRING!
Can I make a chocolate cherry dump cake?
Yes! Try my newest recipe for chocolate cherry dump cake.
White Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake
- Slow Cooker- 6 quart or larger-oval
- 21 oz. can cherry pie filling
- 15.25 oz. yellow cake mix
- ½ cup salted butter (1 stick) melted
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- vanilla ice cream for serving
- Spray your slow cooker with non-stick spray.
- Spread cherry pie filling on bottom of slow cooker.
- Next sprinkle entire box of yellow cake mix on top of filling.
- Drizzle melted butter over cake mix.
- Sprinkle the white chocolate chips (1 cup) over the butter.
- Put the lid on, and cook for 2 1/2 to 3 hours on HIGH, or until set in the middle.
- Set slow cooker to warm until ready to serve.
- Ladle into bowls, and serve with vanilla ice cream.