White Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake
This White Chocolate Cherry Dump cake is a spin on the classic cherry dump cake. I never made a dump cake in my slow cooker before this one, and I’m hooked, the possibilities are endless! Cherry, pumpkin, peach, blackberry, you name the filling, and it could be a dump cake! A dump cake is just what the name says, you dump everything in your slow cooker, NO STIRRING! I have turned into a lazy baker since I had my daughter. I would be in the kitchen for hours, getting every dish dirty in my kitchen. Not anymore! I may not make another desert besides a dump cake for a long time!
- 1 21 ounce can Cherry Pie Filling
- 1 15.25 ounce Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 Stick Butter 1/2 cup melted
- 1 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- Non-Stick Cooking Oil Spray
- Vanilla Ice Cream for serving
- Spray a 3.5 quart or larger slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread cherry pie filling on bottom of slow cooker.
- Next sprinkle entire box of yellow cake mix on top of filling.
- Drizzle melted butter over cake mix.
- Sprinkle the white chocolate chips (1 cup) over the butter.
- Put the lid on, and cook for 2 1/2 to 3 hours on HIGH, or until set in the middle.
- Set slow cooker to warm until ready to serve.
- Ladle into bowls, and serve with vanilla ice cream.
Linked up @ Coffee with us Three- Saturday Dishes