Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Potatoes are perfectly seasoned potato wedges that turn out creamy on the inside!
There are a few things I don’t cook in the slow cooker (raw pasta and raw rice) but when I think of that limitation I always think how many ways potatoes can be made in the slow cooker instead!
These Crockpot Garlic Parmesan Potatoes only take a few minutes to prepare and then four hours to cook in the slow cooker. When they are done cooking you won’t believe how creamy the potatoes are. They make a great side dish.
How to make Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Potatoes:
- Red Potatoes: Cut into wedges
- Olive oil: Extra virgin works best. Use melted butter if you don’t have olive oil.
- Garlic: Fresh minced or jarred
- Seasonings: salt, pepper, thyme and oregano
- Parmesan cheese: I use Kraft cheese in a shaker bottle but I have also used shredded parmesan and that works great too.
How long do I cook?
- Place the lid on the slow cooker.
- Cook on HIGH for 4 hours or until tender.
Can I use a different type of potato?
Yes! You can use Yukon gold, or Russet with the same results.
What should I serve with these?
- Grilled burgers or steaks
- Sloppy Joes
- Slow Cooker Horseradish Pot Roast
- Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwiches
More potato slow cooker recipes:
- Slow Cooker Campfire Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Cajun Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Colcannon Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Lipton Onion Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes – Recipe from Eating on a Dime
- Slow Cooker Baked Potato Casserole
Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Potatoes
- 3 lbs. red potatoes about 8 cups after being cut
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tsp. minced garlic can use fresh garlic or jarred
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese plus more for garnish (I use Kraft grated parmesan but shredded works great too!)
- Wash and cut the potatoes into wedges and place in the slow cooker
- In a small bowl mix together the olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, thyme and oregano.
- Pour the blend over the potatoes and stir.
- Sprinkle the parmesan cheese over the top.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours without opening the lid during the cooking time.
- Sprinkle with additional cheese for serving, if desired.
How to Video:
Nutrition info is auto-generated. This information is an estimate; if you are on a special diet, please use your own calculations.