Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Potatoes are perfectly seasoned and creamy on the inside!
Hi all! I’ve been in the kitchen all week making everything from soups to desserts, I had to share this recipe with you as soon as possible. I took red potatoes and coated them with olive oil, garlic, seasoning and parmesan cheese. It only takes a few hours for these to cook up nice and tender in the slow cooker. They are perfectly seasoned, and the potatoes are creamy on the insides.
Below is the homemade herb, garlic and herb mixture I made.
I add parmesan cheese, then cover and cook for 3 hours.
Here is what the potatoes look like after being cooked. Perfectly tender. These are a great side for just about anything!
I will be back early next week with another new recipe for you. And don’t forget about Friday, stay tuned for the Freezer Slow Cooker Recipe of the Month. Have a great weekend!
- 3 lbs. small red potatoes about 8 cups after being cut
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 cup parmesan
- more parmesan for serving
Slow Cooker Size:
- 4- quart or larger
- Wash and cut the potatoes into wedges. Add to the slow cooker. In a small bowl mix together the olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, thyme and oregano. Pour this over the potatoes and stir. Sprinkle over the parmesan cheese.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 hours without opening the lid during the cooking time.
- Sprinkle with additional cheese for serving if desired.
I used my 6-quart oval Crock-Pot Brand Slow Cooker for this recipe.
You may also like: Slow Cooker Louisiana Style Ribs (Cajun Style)