My Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie is filled with veggies and has a thick sauce. Top this chicken pot pie with crusty freshly baked biscuits.
This is my version of chicken pot pie, it’s not the healthiest version but sooo easy and good with biscuits. I often make this with canned biscuits but also like to do homemade once in a while.
I use 3 kinds of canned creamed soup, chicken with herbs, bacon, and celery. Use whatever cream soups you have available to you.
- Slow Cooker- 6 quart or larger
- 1 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 medium sized baking potatoes peeled and cubed
- couple dashes of black pepper
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 carrots, diced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1 small white onion, diced
- 10.5 oz Cream of Chicken Soup
- 10.5 oz Cream of Celery Soup
- 10.5 oz Cream of Bacon Soup
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup frozen peas (optional, add at the end of cooking time)
Slow Cooker Size:
- 5 quart or larger
- Add everything to the slow cooker except the peas. Stir.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours without opening the lid.
- Add frozen peas if desired, and stir. Serve over baked biscuits (canned or homemade). Enjoy!
- The biscuit recipe I used in the video can be found here: Mile High Biscuits