These juicy ranch pork chops are made with just 2 ingredients – cream of chicken soup and dry ranch seasoning. The ranch dressing mix gives each pork chop its ranch flavor and the family is sure to want more. The next time you are looking for a quick and easy weeknight dinner meal, this is it!
Why you should try this ranch pork chops recipe
If weeknight dinner ideas are the hardest for you to plan for, you’ll love this delicious meal option. The grocery list will only consist of 4 ingredients (including the fresh parsley garnish), which means it won’t break the bank to make.
You’ll also love the quick and easy prep time and cooking time. The baking time may seem shorter; however, this is something you can toss in the crockpot and go. This is also a recipe the whole family can enjoy, down to the kiddos. I highly doubt their will be leftovers, but if so, these make a great next-day meal option.
- Pork Chops: Center cut pork chops will work best for this recipe and you’ll want to have at least 2 pounds if you’re feeding a small family.
- Cream of Chicken Soup: Two cans of soup are all you need to ensure the chops are completely covered. You won’t need to add water or milk.
- Ranch Seasoning: I prefer the Hidden Valley Ranch brand over others but you can use any brand of your choice.
- Garnish: Fresh parsley adds the perfect touch to these chops and any side dishes you want to pair with these ranch pork chops.
Step One – In a medium size bowl mix together the ranch seasoning mix and cans of chicken condensed soup.
Step Two – Arrange pork chops in your slow cooker so they are lying flat (it’s okay if they touch).
Step Three – Spread the ranch dressing mix evenly over the pork chops so they are completely covered.
Step Four – Cover and cook chops on HIGH for 3 hours or LOW for 4-5 hours. Remove the pork chops from the slow cooker and mix the sauce well. Serve immediately with your choice of sides and enjoy!
How to serve:
- Serve the pork chops with the sauce and garnish with parsley.
- You can also serve these chops with mashed potatoes or rice.
- If you want to lighten the meal some, consider serving them with a side salad and fresh vegetables that have been steamed.
- You can’t go wrong by serving dinner rolls covered in honey and butter.
Cream of mushroom soup can be used in place of cream of chicken.
If the sauce is too thick, whisk in 3-4 tablespoons of hot chicken stock or water.
Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 3 days in an airtight container.
No, dry ranch seasoning is best for ranch pork chops.
To make serving and eating the chops easier, I recommend using the center cut about one inch thick without the bone.
Of course! Follow the recipe except you will place pork chops in a baking dish (covered with aluminum foil) and bake until the internal temperature is appropriate for eating. Now you’ll have baked ranch pork chops!
The dry ranch mix helps the chops be perfectly seasoned but you can always add oregano, and salt and pepper to taste.
Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops
- 2 lbs. pork chops center cut
- 21 oz. cream of chicken soup (two 10.5 oz. cans) do not add water.
- 1 oz. ranch seasoning packet
- fresh parsley for garnish
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cream of chicken soup, and ranch seasoning packet, set aside.
- Add the pork chops in a single layer to the slow cooker, pour the soup mixture over the pork chops and spread evenly.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours or LOW for 4-5 hours.
- Remove the pork chops from the slow cooker and mix the sauce well. Serve the pork chops with the sauce and garnish with parsley. Enjoy!
- Serve with mashed potatoes or rice.
- Cream of mushroom soup can be used in place of cream of chicken.
- If the sauce is too thick, whisk in 3-4 tablespoons of hot chicken stock or water.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 3 days in an airtight container.
Nutrition info is auto-generated. This information is an estimate; if you are on a special diet, please use your own calculations.