Sorry that I’ve been absent lately, I’ve been so busy! I have still been slow cooking away, just haven’t had time to sit and post a recipe. This recipe is well worth the wait! Cheesy Bacon Scalloped Potatoes- OH MY! These taters are so good. I’m sitting here eating that big plate of them as we speak, maybe I’ll start my diet tomorrow….
- 4 cups- 1/4 inch sliced russet potatoes about 1 pound
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 slices cooked bacon sliced
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- Spray a 6 quart slow cooker with non-stick spray. Mix together sour cream, cheese, bacon, onion powder, salt, and pepper in a large bowl, add sliced potatoes, and stir.
- Pour mixture into the slow cooker, and flatten with spatula.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover, and cook on HIGH for 3 1/2 hours or until potatoes are tender.
- Stir carefully, trying not to break up potatoes, and sprinkle with more paprika if desired. Enjoy!