Bacon makes everything better including this Slow Cooker Bacon Green Bean Casserole.
Hi all! I hadn’t planned on making new green bean casserole on the blog until I saw the cream of bacon soup at the store, which is new this year. This post is not sponsored by the soup, I’m just really excited to share the news. I thought the soup tasted like real bacon, not fake or over smokey. If you can’t find the cream of bacon, cream of mushroom will work just fine.
My other recipes with green beans:
- Slow Cooker Sweet Potatoes Green Beans and Bacon
- Slow Cooker Green Beans and Bacon
- Slow Cooker Green Beans and Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Green Bean Casserole
- Slow Cooker Seasoned Chicken, Potatoes and Green Beans
- Slow Cooker Green Bean and Ham Chowder
I have a few more holiday recipe coming for you in the next few weeks, please stop back by to see them. I hope you have a great weekend.
Slow Cooker Bacon Green Bean Casserole
- 4 cups cut fresh green beans, uncooked
- 10½ oz. can cream of bacon soup (cream of mushroom works well too) – do not add water
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce (or soy sauce)
- 6 oz. French’s fried onions, divided
- 12 oz. bacon, cooked and sliced, divided
- In a large bowl, combine the cut green beans, the cream of bacon soup, milk, Worcestershire sauce, half of the bacon and half of the fried onions. Stir until combined.
- Add the green bean mixture to the slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 3.5 hours without opening the lid during the cooking time.
- When the cooking time is done, add the remaining French fried onions to a hot skillet on the stove top and toast them until browned. Sprinkle them over the casserole along with the remaining cooked bacon.Serve and enjoy!
How to Video:
Nutrition info is auto-generated. This information is an estimate; if you are on a special diet, please use your own calculations.