I added spice to my trusty chicken noodle soup recipe. This Slow Cooker Curried Chicken Noodle Soup will hit the spot!
I love a good bowl of chicken noodle soup, don’t you? This week while I was making my normal chicken noodle soup, I was rummaging through my spice cupboard, bottles of spices are falling out as usual.
I came across my bottle of turmeric, and I thought a curry inspired chicken noodle sounds like a great idea. Chicken noodle soup already has amazing healing effects when you are sick, and the turmeric can only compound that!
How to make Curried Chicken Noodle Soup:
The chicken, broth, veggies and spices cook all-day.
Then I add cooked egg noodles.
Serve and Enjoy!
Slow Cooker Curried Chicken Noodle Soup
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 lb. boneless skin-less chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cups celery sliced
- 1 1/2 cups carrots sliced
- 1/2 cup yellow onion diced
- 1 tsp. garlic minced
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- 1 tsp. turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 bay leaves
- salt to taste; add at the end if needed
- 6 oz egg noodles cooked according to package directions (half bag)
- Add the chicken broth, chicken, celery, carrots, onion, garlic, curry powder, turmeric, pepper, and bay leaves to the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours.
- Remove bay leaves, add the cooked and drained noodles.
- Taste for salt, add if needed.
- Stir and serve!
Nutrition info is auto-generated. This information is an estimate; if you are on a special diet, please use your own calculations.