Perfect for a fall weekend dinner. Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Chicken Chili is not your average chili recipe!
This is not a white chicken chili! I thought about doing this recipe with white beans and very little chili seasonings to make it a “white chili” but that sounded really boring. This recipe has so much flavor from the garlic, chili seasoning, then the cool cream cheese.
This chili was so darn good I didn’t use cheese (gasp)!
I hope you enjoy this chili recipe. It’s really a must-try, make a big pot of this for game day! Have a great weekend!
Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Chicken Chili
- Slow Cooker- 6 quart or larger
- 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken thighs 1.5 – 2 lbs.
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- ¼ tsp. onion powder
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 30 oz. pinto bean (Two-15-oz. cans); drained
- 15 oz. petite diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp. garlic minced
- 1 cup white onion diced
- 1 Tbsp. jalapeño minced; more for really spicy
- 32 oz. chicken broth
- 8 oz. cream cheese cut into cubes
- ⅛ cup cilantro minced
- Add the chicken, salt, pepper, onion powder, chili powder, pinto beans, tomatoes, garlic, onion, jalapeno, and chicken broth to the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 5 hours, or LOW for 8.
- Shred the chicken with 2 forks, right in the slow cooker.
- Add the cubed cream cheese into the soup; cover for and additional 20 minutes.
- Stir the cream cheese into the soup. If cream cheese chunks may remain, dissolve by pushing them against the side of the slow cooker with the back of a spoon, and continued stirring.
- Stir in cilantro and serve.
How to Video:
Here are more great Slow Cooker Chili Recipes:
- Slow Cooker V8 Chili
- Slow Cooker Vegetarian Chili
- Slow Cooker Texas No Bean Chili
- Slow Cooker Beef Enchilada Chili
- Slow Cooker Venison Chili
- Slow Cooker Chipotle Turkey Chili
- Slow Cooker Steakhouse Chili
- Slow Cooker White Chicken Poblano Chili
- Slow Cooker Copycat Wendy’s Chili
- Slow Cooker Low Carb Beef and Bacon Chili