Slow Cooker Spicy Sausage Dip
Perfect for parties and game day celebrations, this Spicy Sausage Dip will be a crowd pleaser.
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time2 hrs
Total Time2 hrs 20 mins
- 1 lb. hot Jimmy Dean sausage browned and drained
- 16 oz. Mexican sour cream (regular sour cream works too)
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 cups Colby-Jack cheese shredded
- ¼ cup green onion sliced
- 1 jalapeño minced (keep the seeds in if you want it really hot)
- 1 cup salsa I used Newman's medium salsa
- green onion optional garnish
Add everything to the slow cooker. Stir everything together, it's ok if some chunks of cream cheese are still there, they will melt in.
Stir everything together, some chunks of cream cheese will remain; it'll melt in.
Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 hours.
When the cooking time is done, stir.
Add additional green onions, if desired.
Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!
Calories: 520kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 47g | Saturated Fat: 24g | Cholesterol: 133mg | Sodium: 926mg | Potassium: 403mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1311IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 333mg | Iron: 1mg