Slow Cooker Chipotle Turkey Chili
Turkey, pinto beans and chipotle peppers cooked in the slow cooker.
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time8 hrs
Total Time8 hrs 20 mins
- 2 lbs. ground turkey browned and drained
- 30 oz. pinto beans, drained and rinsed (two 15 oz. cans)
- 15 oz. can whole kernel corn, drained
- 29 oz. diced tomatoes (two 14.5 oz. cans)
- 15 oz. can tomato sauce
- 1 orange bell pepper diced
- 1 small white onion diced
- 1 chopped chipotle pepper from 7-oz. can of chipotle in adobo
- 1 Tbsp. adobo sauce from above can can
- 2 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 2 Tbsp. chili powder
- ½ tsp. cumin
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 1½ cups water
Add everything to the slow cooker.
Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours.
Serve and enjoy! My favorite way to serve is with fritos AND cornbread, but anyway you serve it is GOOD!
Calories: 314kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 50mg | Sodium: 817mg | Potassium: 1160mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 1784IU | Vitamin C: 30mg | Calcium: 93mg | Iron: 5mg