Slow Cooker Chicken Bacon Pasta
Pasta sauce, bacon, chicken simmer all day. Then Pasta and spinach are stirred in to complete the dish.
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time4 hrs
Total Time8 hrs 20 mins
- 1.5 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. dried thyme
- ½ tsp. dried oregano
- ½ cup diced red onion
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 8 slices cut bacon cooked
- 2 23-ojars Homestyle Ragu Pasta sauce (I used Thick and & Hearty Traditional
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese plus more for topping and serving
- 2 cups sliced baby spinach
- 1 lb. cooked bow-tie pasta
Add the chicken to the slow cooker. Sprinkle over the salt, pepper, garlic powder, thyme and oregano. Add the red onion, mushrooms and bacon. Pour over the pasta sauce.
Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours.
After the cooking time is done, shred the chicken with two forks. Sprinkle over the parmesan cheese and sliced spinach. Add the cooked and drained pasta. Stir everything until it is combined.
Add more parmesan cheese to the top and serve!