Slow Cooker Cranberry Sauce
Only two ingredients (and brown sugar) to the best whole cranberry sauce! Great for the holiday table.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time4 hrs
Total Time4 hrs 5 mins
- 24 oz. fresh cranberries (two 12 oz. bags)
- 13 oz. orange marmalade (I use Bonne Maman)
- ½ cup brown sugar (add at the end of the cooking time)
Add the cranberries and orange marmalade to the slow cooker, stir to combine.
Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours. After the cooking time is up, stir and pop any un-popped cranberries with the back of a spoon. Add the sugar and stir.
Tip: I often use the cleaned out the jam jar to store the left over cranberry sauce.
How do I store fresh cranberry sauce?
- Place into airtight containers. Place in the fridge for up to a week.
- Freeze for up to 6 months. Thaw in the fridge for 24 hours before needed.
Calories: 87kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Sodium: 12mg | Potassium: 52mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 40IU | Vitamin C: 6.9mg | Calcium: 15mg | Iron: 0.2mg