Slow Cooker Easy Teriyaki Beef
Only a few ingredients to the easiest teriyaki beef ever.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time4 hrs
Total Time4 hrs 10 mins
- 2 lbs. cubed beef stew meat
- 1 cup Soy Vay Veri Veri Teriyaki sauce
- 1 cup diced white onion
- toasted sesame seeds
- sliced green onion
- steamed white or brown rice
- broccoli or sugar snap peas
How do I make this a freezer meal?
Add everything to a gallon-sized freezer bag. Squeeze out excess air. Freeze for up to a month. Thaw in the fridge before cooking in the slow cooker with above instructions.
Can I use a different cut of beef?
- Flank steak - no need to cube up. Put in whole and shred after the cooking time is up.
- Chuck roast or any other beef roast - Cut into 1-inch cubes
- Steak - Sometimes I have leftover steaks from a value pack and those work great cubed up in this recipe.
- Ground beef - if you only have ground beef you can definitely use it with this recipe. Brown, crumble and drain before continuing with the recipe.
Calories: 333kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 44g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 117mg | Sodium: 1895mg | Potassium: 482mg | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 4.5mg