Slow Cooker Hawaiian Chicken
This chicken has barbecue sauce, crushed pineapple and even bacon! Great over rice or even buns.
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time6 hrs
Total Time6 hrs 20 mins
- 1.5 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 5 slices bacon, sliced and cooked
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup barbecue sauce (I use Sweet Baby Rays)
- 2 tsp. soy sauce
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 20 oz. can crushed pineapple, drained very well
Add the chicken breast to the slow cooker. Add remaining ingredients and stir the toppings on top of the chicken to combine.
Cover and cook on low for 6 hours without opening the lid during the cooking time.
If desired shred the chicken. Serve over white or brown rice, or hamburger buns. Enjoy!
Calories: 351kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 84mg | Sodium: 852mg | Potassium: 731mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 29g | Vitamin A: 260IU | Vitamin C: 26.7mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 1.3mg