I can’t believe we’ve been doing this party for 5 weeks already! Thank you everyone for coming and sharing your dishes!
Now for the features!
1. Hillbilly Tacos from McCallum’s Shamrock Patch -What a great Idea!
2. Old Fashioned Apple Dumplings from Platter Talk, a Culinary Blog- Beautiful!
3. Golden Cupcakes with Golden Butter Frosting from Memories by the Mile- St. Patrick’s day Dessert!
4. Taco Skillet from Kitchen Dreaming- This is my kind of meal!
Now let get on to dinner for this week! (Remember, the party goes live 6pm Saturday night!)
- Link up to 3 recipes that haven’t been shared here before (doesn’t need to be a slow cooker recipe)
- Follow me in some way, Facebook, Email, Pinterest or Google Plus
- A Link Back to me is not necessary, BUT features will only be chosen if linked back. My badge is at the very bottom of the blog, or text link works fine too.
By sharing your recipe below you give me permission to feature you (with link back to you), and use your photo in the featured list, and post on social media.