Slow Cooker Potatoes Cabbage and Kielbasa is a one pot meal full of great flavor!
I’ve been seeing so many recipes with cabbage in them with them because of the low carb craze that is going on. I added potatoes since I am not low carb so if you want to carbo load this recipe is for you!
This recipe turned out far better than I expected. The flavors completly meld together for a perfectly flavored meal. To make this recipe somehwhat healthy I found a no nitrate kielbasa. I will be making this recipe again! I think it would be a great recipe for a potluck.
We loved this meal! Such a change from a shredded meat slow cooker recipe. The entire meal is flavored from the kielbasa and the potatoes and cabbage are very tender. I think you’ll love it! Have a great week.
Slow Cooker Potatoes, Cabbage and Kielbasa
- 12 oz. kielbasa, any kind works!
- 5 small russet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1/2 head of cabbage, about 6 cups measured
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1.5 cups chicken broth
Slow Cooker Size:
- 6 quart or larger
- Slice and brown the kielbasa in skillet on the stove top. Add to the slow cooker along with the remaining ingredients. Stir.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours without opening the lid during the cooking time.
- Stir and serve! Enjoy.