Chicken tenderloins simmer all-day in spicy buffalo sauce and then placed on a low-fat wheat tortilla topped with cabbage mix and blue cheese.
When I was pregnant I craved was anything with buffalo wing sauce. I remember on a vacation we took when I was pregnant every restaurant we ate at served their buffalo wings dry! My poor husband! In hindsight, I wish I ate these wraps instead of wings and I wouldn’t have gained 50 pounds.
I found a new blue cheese in the refrigerator isle. Lighthouse greek yogurt blue cheese. It has only 5 grams of fat per 2 tablespoons. It doesn’t take low-fat or like yogurt! I was impressed.
Here are the chicken tenderloins after cooking for 6 hours on low.
More buffalo inspired recipes:
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Baby Back Ribs
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Ranch Dip
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Wings
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Soup
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken 15 Bean Soup
- Slow Cooker Hot Chicken
Want to make more magic in your crockpot? Stay up to date and subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube.
Skinny Buffalo Chicken Wraps
- 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken tenderloins
- 1 cup Franks red hot sauce
- 6 low-fat wheat tortillas
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cabbage mix
- 12 Tbsp. greek yogurt blue cheese or low fat blue cheese, make sure to get this from the refrigerator section
- Place the chicken tenderloins into a 6-quart slow cooker and pour over hot sauce,
- Cover and cook on LOW for 5-6 hours, without opening the lid during the cooking time.
- Place the tortillas in between 2 wet paper towels, and microwave for 45 seconds.
- Assemble the wraps by placing a scoop of chicken and sauce, 1/4 cup cabbage mix, and 2 tablespoons blue cheese. Wrap it up and serve!
Nutrition info is auto-generated. This information is an estimate; if you are on a special diet, please use your own calculations.
Is it ok to use Frank’s Cayenne pepper hot sauce instead?
Sarah Olson says
Yes, I believe it’s the same thing.
Marion@Life Tastes Good says
I love anything buffalo, but when I was pregnant I couldn’t even stand the smell of it for some reason! How awesome that these are cooked in the slow cooker – I can’t wait to try them!!
Aunt Bee says
I love Buffalo Sauce ANYTHING!!! These look so good! Can’t wait to give them a try!
I am so in love with Frank’s hot sauce, and tortillas so these are right up my alley! They look so simple AND delicious!
Mary Ellen says
These look amazing! and delicious! and I would like one please!
I’ll have to be on the look out for that dressing. We are Frank’s Red Hot people all the way here. Your wraps look delicious.
Sandra Shaffer says
That chicken looks so good! Love the creamy yogurt that is added! Making this for my family soon. Thanks 🙂
Jennifer Johnson says
Buffalo sauce makes everything taste good!
Sheena @ Hot Eats and Cool Reads says
I am so into buffalo everything lately! This looks wonderful! Shared on FB 🙂
Oh my goodness, these look and sound delicious, yum!
Sparkles and Shoes