I entered this amazing Gluten-Free Cranberry Peach Cobbler in the Krusteaz Blogger Bake-Off. I have received products from Krusteaz for this recipe and this recipe will be entered in their Blogger Bake-Off contest to win prizes.
Krusteaz is also doing a giveaway for you guys- a gift pack of their Gluten Free mixes. Enter below in the rafflecopter for your chance to win those.
My Recipe I created for the contest is Gluten Free Cranberry Peach Cobbler. The Krusteaz Gluten Free mix I used was The Buttermilk Pancake Mix. This recipe is very easy to put together. The Krusteaz Gluten Free Buttermilk pancake mix does a great job for the cobbler topping in this recipe. I have tried other gluten-free products and this one is awesome. This cobbler does not taste gluten-free! And it is so good I didn’t get the ice cream out of the freezer.
You can find where these mixes are available here: www.Krusteaz.com/gluten-free
I hope you enjoy this recipe for Gluten Free Cranberry Peach Cobbler!
Gluten Free Cranberry Peach Cobber
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours 15 minutes
For the fruit layer:
1 (29-oz.) can peaches in heavy syrup ( do not drain)
1 (14-oz.) can whole cranberry sauce
2 Tbsp. brown sugar
For the cobbler topping:
1 3/4 cup Krusteaz Gluten Free Buttermilk Pancake Mix
1 cup milk
1/3 cup melted butter
2 Tbsp. sugar
For the cinnamon sugar sprinkle topping:
2 Tbsp. sugar
1/4 tsp. cinnamon
1. Spray a 6-quart slow cooker with non-stick spray, set aside.
2. In a medium-sized bowl stir together the peaches in heavy syrup, cranberry sauce and 2 tablespoons brown sugar. Pour this peach/cranberry mixture into the slow cooker.
3. In a another medium-sized bowl mix together the 1 3/4 cups Krusteaz Gluten Free Buttermilk pancake mix, 1 cup milk, egg, 1/3 cup melted butter and 2 tablespoons sugar until smooth. Spread this cobbler topping mixture evenly over the peach/cranberry mixture
4. In a small bowl mix together the 2 tablespoons sugar and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon. Sprinkle this cinnamon sugar mixture over the cobbler evenly.
5. Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 hours and 15 minutes. DO NOT open the lid during the cooking time, or the cobbler may not set.
6. Serve with vanilla ice cream and enjoy!
Update this recipe won 2nd place in the Krusteaz Blogger Bake-off!