Everyone meet Peppy, our scout elf from the North Pole. My husband and I start to run out of ideas on where to move Peppy every night, and sometimes we even forget! Tonight will be Elf on the Shelf Slow Cooker Bubble Bath.
I found this cute idea for a Slow Cooker Bubble Bath (below) from The Crock Pot Girl, Jenn Bare. Jenn did such a cute job, I had to do this for my little one this year.
I have seen pictures on pinterest, where the parents make up the marshmallow bubble bath in the bathroom sink, yuck! I know when my daughter wakes up, she will be sneaking marshmallows all day. I don’t care how good you clean your bathroom sink, you couldn’t pay me to eat a marshmallow out of a sink!
I would love to hear what you have named your family’s elf, leave a comment below!
- Slow Cooker
- Bag of Small Marshmallows
- 1 Scout Elf
- Small Gift such as bubble bath, hair bow, chap stick
- Place marshmallows into slow cooker, add scout elf, and gifts if desired.
- Set to pretend warm, and let simmer all night.
- Act surprised in the morning.
- Snack on marshmallows all day.