Easy Dump and go recipes are my favorite way to make a quick slow cooker recipe and be out the door in a hurry.
Dump and Go Slow Cooker Recipes to get you out the door quicker in the morning! These easy recipes require no browning of the meat, so no extra dirty pot in the morning!
Should I brown the meat before adding it to the slow cooker?
What’s great about dump and go slow cooker recipes is you don’t need to brown the meat. I don’t like to dirty an extra pan when I’m in a hurry.
It’s perfectly fine not to brown your meat in the slow cooker though you can if you have time and prefer to do it.
Some say it adds extra flavor to brown the meat first but I can’t taste a real difference. I make dinner almost every night of the week and it’s nice to have a few recipes that are more hands-off.
Here are my favorite 25 Dump and Go Slow Cooker Recipes:
- Slow Cooker Root Beer Chicken – The Magical Slow Cooker
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tetrazzini – The Magical Slow Cooker
- Seasoned Chicken, Green Beans and Potatoes – The Magical Slow Cooker
- Slow Cooker Ham and Cheese Soup – Real Housemoms
- Slow Cooker Tuscan Chicken Stew – Sweet Peas and Saffron
If you have no extra time in the morning to be chopping vegetables, I often chop the vegetables the night before and put in them a ziplock bag. If you want to cut potatoes ahead of time, I suggest putting them in the ziplock bag with water to cover so they won’t brown. Drain the water off in the morning.
- Slow Cooker Pepper Steak – The Magical Slow Cooker
- Slow Cooker Beef and Broccoli – Renee’s Kitchen Adventures
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Gravy – The Magical Slow Cooker
- Slow Cooker Beef Brisket – Life is but a Dish
- Slow Cooker Turkey and Brown Rice Soup – The Magical Slow Cooker
When I’m headed out the door in the morning I just dump all the ingredients in the slow cooker, set the time and go! I think you will find a few recipes that will become favorites.
- Slow Cooker Easy Pot Roast Dinner – The Magical Slow Cooker
- Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili – Spicy Southern Kitchen
- Crock Pot Split Pea Soup – Family Fresh Meals
- Crock Pot Pork Chops and Stuffing – Recipes that Crock
- Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken Tater Tot Casserole– The Country Cook
- Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Casserole – The Magical Slow Cooker
- Slow Cooker Chicken Curry – The Magical Slow Cooker
- Slow Cooker Poblano Chicken – Real Housemoms
- Slow Cooker Ham and Bean Pot – The Midnight Baker
- Crock Pot Coke Chicken – Christy Jordan’s Southern Plate
- Slow Cooker Maine Corn Chowder – The Magical Slow Cooker
- Slow Cooker Steakhouse Chili – The Magical Slow Cooker
- Crock Pot Beer Chicken – Funny is Family
- Slow Cooker Louisiana Cajun-Style Ribs – The Magical Slow Cooker
- Slow Cooker Cilantro Lime Chicken Fajitas – The Magical Slow Cooker
Sides to serve with dump slow cooker recipes:
These recipes certainly are easy but some do need sides with them, here are my suggested side dishes:
- steamed white rice (use a rice cooker!)
- dinner rolls and butter
- salad mix and dressing
- corn chips for the Mexican and chili recipes
- steam in the bag veggies
- cornbread (use a mix such as Krusteaz)
First Published 02/13/2016
I signed up to this site recently … but I would like to unsubscribe and I cannot see how to do it. Would someone please kindly point me in the right direction … thank you in advance.
Just so you know … reason for wanting to unsubscribe is that I am a veggie and there are no (well not that I have seen) veggie recipies … its all very meat based. Which is fine … but not for me.
Hi. If you go to the top of the page to the search box and type in vegetarian you will find vegetarian recipes. If you feel these are still not for you and want to unsubscribe you will probably have to do that through the emails she sends you.
Always cook extra in the crock pot….leftovers for breakfast or lunch…. tastes better the next day…. If it drys out, add some chicken or beef stock while reheating…Luv Sarah’s recipes!
Fred Hammer says
Seafood lovers are at a disadvantage when it comes to slow cooker recipes, but I think I can solve one dilemma. This weekend, I’m going to make the “Slow Cooker Bang Bang Chicken” recipe WITHOUT THE CHICKEN! My only problem will be to figure out when I should add the shrimp! Any ideas out there?
Add the shrimp 15 minutes before you serve it. You don’t want to over cook the shrimp. If you really want to control how cooked the shrimp is, sauté them in a frying pan and add just before serving.
Anne Henderson says
Use seafood stock or cream of shrimp soup. Add the shrimp after to put the slow cooker to off. At 45 seconds they are done. After 60 seconds, they begin to get rubbery
Hard copy book ,
hope you decide to Publish one. I would buy it.
Shannan N Reid says
Thank you so much.
Bob coleman says
Hard copy book would be nice
Carolyn Kross says
Can I order a hard copy book of these recipes? I would love it! Thanks!
Sarah Olson says
Sorry, I don’t have one. Would be great though.
print them off and put in a binder. Thats generally what I do
Can you prep and freeze these to have on hand?
Sarah Olson says
Every recipe would be different. For instance, potatoes don’t do well in the freezer nor does dairy.
Love this list. Thank you
Hello Sarah, if I only make half of the.. slow cooker easy pot roast, do I half the cooking time.
No, make the whole order and you will have delicious leftovers. You will want leftovers and the flavors all meld together and the dish is even more delicious the next day. Making half the order will ruin the dish. Cooking half the time will also ruin the dish.
Katie Mackelprang says
We love roast leftovers. We always have French Dips the next day using the leftovers. Super delicious!!
How do you make the French dip
Left over from your roast?
Sarah Olson says
Cook a package of au jus on the stove top with the directed amount of water. Slightly warm the shredded pot roast in the microwave. Add onto hoagie rolls and top with swiss cheese. Broil in the oven until beef is hot and the cheese is melted. Serve with the au jus.