My cookbook is available for pre-order! Yay! You can get your copy here. The book contains everything from breakfast to dessert and helpful time-saving tips!
I’ve got another game day recipe for you today: Slow Cooker Bacon Cheeseburger Dip. This dip has everything that you would have in-between burger buns, minus the lettuce and pickles. I added sour cream to make this dip creamy.
For this dip, I cubed up a package of velveeta and added that and cooked ground beef, crumbled bacon, sour cream, can of diced tomatoes, diced red onion, and Emeril’s Bam Burger Seasoning to a 4-quart (or could be larger) slow cooker. Cooked that on HIGH for 2 hours, stirring occasionally. Serve with ruffled potato chips and/or tortilla chips.
- 1 (32-oz.) box 2% Velveeta Cheese, cubed
- 1 (16-oz.) container sour cream
- 1 (14-oz.) can petite diced tomatoes (not drained)
- 1 (12-oz) pkg. center cut bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 lb. ground beef, cooked and drained (I seasoned lightly with salt and pepper)
- ½ cup diced red onion
- 1.5 tsp. Emeril's Bam Burger Seasoning
- Ruffled Potato Chips, or tortilla chips for serving
- Add everything to a 4-quart or larger slow cooker. Stir.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 hours, or until hot and cheese has melted. Stir occasionally during the cooking time.
- Serve with ruffled potato chips or tortilla chips.
You may also like Slow Cooker Taco Dip